PRIVACY – DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (“Privacy Code“), of art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulations“), as well as the Recommendation n. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, RBR Immobiliare Srl intends to inform You and all users and / or visitors of the websites https://www.bottegaportici.it and https://porticiacademy.it (respectively the “Users” and “Sites” “), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the same Sites.
- Owner, Responsible for data processing and Data Protection Manager
The owner of the processing of personal data is RBR Immobiliare Srl (VAT No. 02551301209), with registered office in Via Indipendenza, 69, 40121 Bologna (BO) tel. 0039.051.42185, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Owner“).
The updated list of designated data processors may be provided upon request by interested parties and / or Users.
- Information collected automatically by the Sites – Cookies
- a) Information collected automatically
Like all websites, our sites also use log files, in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during your visits. The information systems and software procedures used to operate the Website, in fact, automatically acquire some information during use, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
- the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources or the method used in submitting the request to the server;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit of the User;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of your device.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the Sites.
- b) Cookies
Cookies are used on the Sites. Cookies are text files recorded on computer support, which allow to record certain parameters and data communicated to the computer system, through the browser used by you. These tools therefore allow an analysis of Your habits in using the Site, for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, memorization of preferences, etc.
Cookies are distinguished in:
- Technical cookies: they are used to carry out navigation or to provide a service requested by You. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already shown in the previous online navigation.
For the installation of technical cookies, your consent is not required. For the installation of profiling cookies, your consent is required: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your broswer. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating the use of profiling cookies you will not be able to take full advantage of certain functions of the Website.
- DoubleClick, la cui informativa si può trovare al seguente indirizzo: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics, la cui informativa si può trovare al seguente indirizzo: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html
- Facebook Connect, la cui informativa si può trovare al seguente indirizzo: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Facebook Custom Audience, la cui informativa si può trovare al seguente indirizzo: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- The personal data you provide us using the Sites: to which end we treat them
We need your data to enable you, through the use of the Sites, to:
- access the websites www.bottegaportici.it and www.porticiacademy.it
- and https://franchising.bottegaportici.it (hereinafter the “Sites“) and use the following services (the “Website Services“) of:
- online purchase, using the E-commerce platform service;
- updating, by e-mail, regarding all our promotional and marketing initiatives, including direct, including, but not limited to, information regarding events and advertising campaigns organized by the Data Controller (the “Newsletter“);
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
(i) to execute your purchases online through the Website www.bottegaportici.it , to fulfill the related administrative and accounting obligations (eg for order fulfillment, correspondence, invoicing);
(ii) comply with legal obligations;
(iii) carry out the technical management of the Sites;
(iv) provide the newsletter service;
(v) analyze your preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices, including the type, frequency, location of purchases, in order to compile statistics, create specific profiles of users and carry out predictive activities in relation to your future consumption ( hereafter, the “Profiling Activity“);
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulations and all the specific industry regulations including the provisions of the “Guarantor Rules for loyalty programs” of 24 February 2005 and the “Lines guidance on the processing of personal data by online profiling “of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” of 4 July 2013, we point out that the consent you may have provided for sending commercial, promotional and marketing communications via automated tools will also extend to traditional methods. contact.
The data you provide will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process in accordance with Article 30 of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulations . We inform you that appropriate security measures are observed, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Compulsory or optional nature of the consent for the provision of data, the consequences of any refusal and the legal basis of the processing
Know that for the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the provision of your personal data is mandatory because in the absence you can not, through the sites, use the services offered sites.
Instead, the provision of your personal data is not mandatory but optional for the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (v) of the previous art. 3. Failure to provide data for the purposes indicated above will not allow us to provide you with the Newsletter and to carry out the profiling activity. To this end, you can freely decide whether or not to give your consent for these purposes and without this inhibiting the ability to access the Website Services.
Remember that, in any case and at any time, you can request the Owner to cancel your data through a simple communication to be sent, without special formalities, to the addresses referred to in the previous art. 1.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii) and (iii) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation and article 24, paragraph 1, lett. b of the Privacy Code); instead, with reference to the purposes referred to in points (iv) and (vi) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is your consent freely expressed (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Privacy Regulation and Article 23 of the Privacy Code).
- To whom and in what field we can transmit your data
Your data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Rules, to the following subjects:
(i) to the financial administration and / or other public authorities, where this is required by law or upon their request;
(ii) credit institutions for purposes instrumental to online booking purchases;
(iii) the structures, individuals and external companies of which the Data Controller relies on the performance of activities connected, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the Website Services – including the cloud computing storage service – when sending the Newsletter and to Profiling activity;
(iv) external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not designated in writing Data Processors.
- Your rights
Remember that at any time you can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the address of the owner referred to in the previous art. 1 and, for the effect, obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of its origin, verify its accuracy or request its updating, correction, integration;
- access, rectification, deletion of data or limitation of processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can also oppose the processing of data concerning you.
With reference to the Newsletter, we point out that your right to request the cessation of treatment through automated contact methods extends to traditional ones. Furthermore, the possibility of exercising this right is only partially guaranteed, that is, by requesting the interruption, for example, of sending promotional communications through one or some of the contact tools for which you have given consent.
- Duration of the Treatment
Subject to legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes (the latter relating to the Newsletter service) will be kept for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months respectively from their registration.
- Security measures
Through the Sites, your data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations.
In this regard, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. In this case you will be promptly informed, when you will use the Sites again.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
RBR Immobiliare Srl (VAT No. 02551301209), with registered office in Via Indipendenza, 69, 40121 Bologna (BO) tel. 0039.051.42185, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the “Owner“) pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), deals with personal data as Data Controller to the processing of data (hereafter “Data Controller”) and is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data and / or sensitive / particular data as defined by the aforementioned regulatory provisions.To subscribe to the mailing list that allows you to receive, in automatic and free by e-mail updates from the owner, can use the form in the dedicated section.
The newsletter is sent by e-mail to those who explicitly request it, filling out the dedicated form and authorizing the writer to process their personal data. The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data makes it impossible to obtain the newsletter service and any promotional communications for which specific consent is required.
Purpose of the treatment
- The personal data provided by users will be used to send the newsletter containing information on products and events of the owner, without explicit promotional or marketing purposes. Data is not subject to disclosure.
- The personal data provided by users who consent to the optional and free use for promotional and marketing purposes, may be used for this purpose, by sending promotional material (such as special offers and discounts) from the undersigned company. The coordinates can also be used for customer satisfaction surveys and statistical purposes. Data is not subject to disclosure.
Methods for processing data and legal basis
The collected data are processed with paper and computer tools. Appropriate and updated security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Your data will be included in our contact management, through a “Double Opt-In” management model in accordance with current legislation. You will be sent an email to the coordinates indicated in the subscription form of the service, to which you must respond to confirm your registration; in the absence of confirmation within 30 days, the registration will not be completed and therefore the service of sending the newsletter will not be activated.
We also inform you that the personal data referred to you will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated by the GDPR which provides, inter alia, that the data are processed lawfully and fairly, collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate, exact and, if necessary, updated, relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing.
The data will not be disseminated and may be made aware of
- companies that on our behalf carry out the service of conservation and processing of computer files;
- companies that arrange the preparation and delivery of the Newsletter
Your data may be processed by our employees and managers, adequately trained and identified.
With reference to the purposes set out in points (1) and (2), the legal basis of the processing is your possible consent freely expressed (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Privacy Regulation and article 23 of the Privacy Code).
The rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, as required by art. 15 and following of the GDPR. In the following paragraphs the indications on how to exercise your rights.
Consequences of a failure or partial provision of data
The provision of data provided by you is optional and therefore we inform you that failure to provide or even partially assignment of the aforesaid data may jeopardize or make difficult the performance of the service requested. Failure to provide the marketing consent will prevent the Owner from sending messages of attempted direct sale and market research and customer satisfaction.
Duration of treatment and exercise of rights
We inform you that the data provided will be processed for the duration corresponding to the exhaustion of the service requested by you, or up to your request to unsubscribe from the newsletter through an e-mail message informally containing this request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The complete model of the exercise of rights is available at the link http://www.bottegaportici.it/esercizio-diritti-gdpr-2018-disiscrizione-servizi-base with instructions for completing and sending it to the Owner.
Responsible for data protection
We inform that the person in charge of data protection, if appointed, will be the subject of a specific information supplementing this.